How to get Death Certificate of a deceased relative from any Cantonment in Pakistan

When someone dies there is a death certificate which is given by hospital but there is a more authentic death certificate document which you have to get later. This will be used in all kind of legal and other kind of requirements. In case the deceased person was resident of any Cantonment (Cantt) area of Pakistan, you will have to take this official Death Certificate from any office of same Cantt Board. To get death certificate of someone you must be their blood relative. The process of getting the death certificate from any Cantt Board office in Pakistan will involve following documents and requirements. Deceased CNIC Photocopy Attested Detail of Blood Relation with Application Depositor Depositor’s CNIC Photocopy Hospital Death […]

How to get your child’s Birth Certificate from any Cantonment in Pakistan

There are three kinds of Birth Certificates, which you need to get after birth of your child. And you need all those. First one is the one, which hospital provides after birth of your child. As next step you submit hospital provided child certificate to your Cantonment Board or Union Council if you do not live in Cantt area. Then final one is Child Certificate by nadra, for which you need the one which Cantonment Board or otherwise Union Council office have provided you. This specific post is for people who live any Cantonment or Cantt area of Pakistan and its a guide with full steps on how to get birth certificate from cantonment for your newborn baby or your […]

How to get water connection from any Cantonment Board in Pakistan

If you live in any cantonment or cantt area in Pakistan, the procedure to get a water connection is same in cantt areas across the country. If you are living in a cantonment or cantt area of Pakistan and want a water connection for your house or property, you have landed on correct place. The details of required documents and steps for getting water connection are as follows. Documents you will require are Attested copy of your CNIC (National ID Card) Water Connection Application Form Steps are as follows Visit your nearest cantonment board office along with Attested Copy of CNIC Get Water Connection Application Form from office the you visited Fill the water connection application form Attach attested CNIC […]

How to get your vote transferred to current residential address in Pakistan for General Elections 2013

In recent years while election commission of Pakistan was in process of generating the revised voter lists, they gone door to door in each area and registered the residents as voters from that specific areas. In this process there were some people (many) who were for some reason left out of process for such people Election Commission workers just registered their votes on their permanent address instead of current residential address. In this case for example votes of people currently living in Islamabad was registered on their permanent which may be Jehlam or where-ever they belonged. For most such people traveling back to where they belong for just casting the vote is impractical. Good news is you can just get […]