Constitution of Pakistan
Constitution Home | Info Pakistan Home

Article 206: Resignation

1. A Judge of the Supreme Court or a High Court may resign his office by writing under his hand addressed to the President.

2. A Judge of a High Court who does not accept appointment as a Judge of the Supreme Court shall be deemed to have retired from his office and, on such retirement, shall be entitled to receive a pension calculated on the basis of the length of his service as Judge and total service, if any, in the service of Pakistan.

Go Back